Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Wonderful Christmas

morning all, sorry I have not been visiting you but I have been having a couple of health issues and trouble with the internet, but hopefully I am sorted now. Starting today we have a new challenge for you at Sparkles Christmas chosen by Debs and she would like to see a Festive Sentiment This must be the main focal point of your card. For my card I have gone with a old Personal Impression christmas Sentiment that I stamped onto the lovely elegant Ovals from spellbinders I added that to a red oval shape, my background paper is from my scrap box , the poinsettia die is from memory box I added a bit of glitter to the middles. So now I hope you will join in the fun and take a look at what the rest of the DT girls have been creating and hopefully get some inspiration.


10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab details.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Babs. I do hope you are feeling better now sweetie and your internet behaves it's self.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

What a lovely Christmas design my friend!! That sentiment is stunning!! Love the poinsettia accents as well!! No worries I am just catching up with comments at the moment now!! :) Hope you are feeling better my friend! HUGS

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Babs.. do hope you are feeling better.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Emma Trenouth said...

Gorgeous card, lovely to have the sentiment as the focal point. I hope you are soon feeling better, lots of healing hugs Emmax

Sybrina K said...

Babs, It's great to have you back in the craft room, and I just love your pretty card. Well done!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card love all that you have done to create this as always your so creative in all that you do x

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs, great sentiment and pretty poinsettias

Joan x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Babs, a lovely sentiment and pretty papers.
I hope you are feeling better.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue - said...

Glad you are feeling better. A super Christmas card Babs!