Thursday, 6 July 2017

Butterflies.

                            Challenge 51 Butterflies

    Well here we are again another 2 weeks has past and it's time for a new Challenge at Cardz 4 Galz,  it's my turn to chose the theme this time and I would love to see butterflies on your projects, everybody must love a butterfly, I have used a butterfly die from Tim holtz which I cut from some white card I had inked with my brushos then I  used the embossing folder that comes with the die to emboss my butterfly, the other butterflies are cut from a memory box die. I just added some little jewels. From the same brusho card I cut a rectangle yes that rectangle again lol,  and stamped the lovely sentiment from Inkylicious on, I mounted that onto some black card,  for my background I have used a embossing folder from Darcie which I inked with a green ink pad.  Before I put my piece of card in to emboss it, I don't know what they call the embossing folder as It was a present and it just came in a clear packet. I hope you will join us at           
Cardz 4 Galz  As always we look really forward to seeing your creations, and you will find plenty of gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the DT .

                                                                       

14 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love this card Babs and your butterflies look fabulous. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Babs. I love your Brusho background and the black behind your beautiful butterflies really makes them pop. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a real beauty Babs, from the crackle background to the lovely intensity of the Brushos and then the beautiful Butterflies about to take flight.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Babs! Beautifully encouraging, and such a fantastic sentiment to go with butterflies, who undergo such dramatic change to become lovely. That embossing folder is fabulous! Wonderful card, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the inked embossing and brushos backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Babs! I love the brusho background and the beautiful butterflies, what an awesome sentiment too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is absolutely incredible Babs!! LOVE the beautiful coloring in your background and those butterflies are so delicate and gorgeous!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation. Love it and you can't beat butterflies. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty what a beautiful card love butterflies Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rich vibrant colours you used Babs. Gorgeous result from your brusho's and those butterflies are so lovely. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh this is just so lovely gorgeous colours and l love the butterflies too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love all the details, textures, and layers. There is so much going on, but it all comes together so beautifully. This is an amazing card :) Thanks for the great challenge idea, this is a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Babs, love the crackle background and all the flutterbys !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the butterflies' 3D effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x