Thursday, 8 June 2017

Your a Star

morning all, it's a new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like to see Graduation chosen by Amy. We hope you will join in with the fun and we always look forward to seeing what you come up with. You will always find plenty of inspiration from the rest of the DT  too. For my card I have gone with something CAS a house mouse image that I coloured with my promarkers, sentiment is computer generated, just added a few gold stars that I coloured over in red to finish off.
                                                       


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

Anything goes with a critter  2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.co.uk 

June Graduation craftaholicsrus.blogspot.co.uk 


Anything goes with a Animal craftyanimals.blogspot.co.uk





18 comments:

  1. Beautiful is your card and so appealing is your image l just love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely CAS card Babs and your little mouse looks so cute in his red gown. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet little mouse is the cutest thing ever! I love the clean, bold images on this card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Fabulous CAS design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card and cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Babs, such a brilliant CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Babs, love the beautiful cute image.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babs, this is just too darling! Nothing beats a sweet House Mousie. :-D I'm delighted to see you playing along this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenges. Thank you and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super graduation card Babs, I always struggle with those and think that HM stamp fits the bill perfectly for either male or female.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Babs - Simply cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable CAS card Babs, I love that sweet little mouse! So happy to be working with you over at C4G!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Babs,
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I’m doing ok thanks. Wow! Your granddaughter’s dog had 7 puppies!! how wonderful… glad they are all doing well and I can imagine how adorable they must be!! I miss not having a dog. They bring so much love and happiness to the household.
    This is a fab graduation card! I love the house mouse image and you’ve coloured it beautifully. I really like the sentiment with the red star embellishments! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Take Care
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card love the cute House Mouse and the little red stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x