Thursday, 1 June 2017

None Traditonal Colours


Morning all today is my Birthday yippee !!,  at last I can open my cards and  presents that I have really really had to stop myself from opening for the last couple of days,  I received a parcel from my friend in America on Monday, and I have been dying to open it,  my husband gave me some money which I spent on the  Tim holtz stamping board which I just love
Today there is new challenge starting over at Christmas Sparkles  chosen by Helen who would love to see None Traditional Colour. the rest of the  DT have made some really beautiful cards for you to take inspiration from, so please do pop over to the challenge and join in with  the fun.  I made a card by cutting two of the stitched edge tags and  then I cut  another tag in the spotted paper, I stamped my little characters and coloured  them with my promarkers, before die cutting them and adding them to the circle on my card, the little purple bow is from my craft box sentiment came with the stamps, all dies and stamps are from Lawn Fawn.
                                                                        
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 


16 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card ! x

Joan said...

A lovely card Babs and a very Happy Birthday to you

Joan

Tammy said...

Adorable card Babs and I love the shape! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Hugs, Tammy

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image, love it x

Natalia Smith said...

Have a lovely birthday Babs! x

cotnob said...

A super card Babs, a fabulous shape and pretty colours.
I hope you've had a lovely day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kuni said...

Oh... this is so cute Babs.
Hugs
Kuni

Emma Trenouth said...

Gorgeous card, love it. Belated Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoyed your special day. Emmax

KraftyKoolKat said...

Belated Happy Birthday Babs. This is such a cutie. Sorry I am not around much. I am training with the Salvation Army to become a soldier. It is taking a lot of my time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sybrina K said...

Babs, First of all, belated happy birthday! Sounds like you got some great crafting goodies as gifts. Secondly, I love your tweet take on our non-traditional color challenge. Just adorable!

Sue - said...

Belated Happy Birthday Babs, hope you had a great day! Lovely card too.

Neva Zver said...

I love the colors of your card, the image and the overall design! What a fun, happy card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project atFab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck. Neva

Debbie said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday dearie. Sorry I'm abit late.your card is simply beautiful. I love the clean lines but the cuteness of the image too. Fab colours too. Hugs xxx

chrissy xx said...

LOve how you've used your dies Babs. FABulous colours and such sweet images.
Chrissyxx
Mine was yesterday x

Barb said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Babs. Your tag card is very pretty and I love the colours. Barbxx

crafty-stamper said...

Very belated birthday wishes and love the tag shaped card and little cute bow
Carl x