Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Love

 What a beautiful day it's been, I have spent the day with my friend in the yorkshire dales, we didn't get to do much crafting,  but I did manage to make this card using the beautiful poppy stamp from Penny Black called  Blooming Garden. My friend has a die for the poppy which I really struggled with to cut out the poppy, I did manage to do it this one time but when I tried to cut some more out I could not get the die to line up with the stamped  image, Which I coloured with promarkers, I cut the aperture and frame using a rectangle die, I coloured the cloud embossing folder with memento sky blue ink  pad, and put my piece of card in between the embossing folder and rang it through my spellbinders machine to emboss it. The love die is from Sizzix..
                                                                    
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges  



Always anything goes aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk

Anything goes with the +optional add a flower a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful poppy flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, this is melt-my-heart gorgeous, Babs, especially with the V in red - your card makes me feel surrounded by fresh air, clean scents of nature, a breezy wind to blow the sky's clouds, and full of love, of course! Wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Babs, such a pretty die and your cloudy background panel is perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card and the Poppies look fabulous. It sounds like you a lovely day, I love the Yorkshire Dales. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a gorgeous card Babs! I love the clouds in the background and the beautiful poppies!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally delightful creation as always Babs and how the Poppies pop against the cloudy background. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks super, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fiddly die was worth it, this card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card,beautiful poppy and great embossed sky-a very elegant result-love how just the v is red too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a gorgeous design and clouds Babs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is so beautiful Babs, love the blue skies and the red of the poppy just pops. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x