Thursday, 15 June 2017

Enjoy Your BIRTHDAY

morning all hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful sunshine yesterday I was hoping summer had come at last. Today I would like to share a card with you that I made for our new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly which is Embossing (heat or Dry) chosen by Silvi. For my background I have used one of Sue Wilson embossing folders called Rose Bloom, Die's used are Maddison Square and Mosaic Leaves also from Sue Wilson. The sentiment  (Go Confidently)  is from friskers. which I embossed in gold embossing powder,  I had been playing with some New to me Honey Doo stamps and stamped them on parchment after watching a video on YouTube, my son is getting married next month and the bridesmaids are in lilac, so I thought I would have a go at making my own button hole, I was so pleased with the way they turned out, I showed them to my daughter-in-law to be and she love's them too, the smaller ones I added to my card here and added some diamant√©'s. Hope to see you over at Sparkles Monthly come and joy in with the fun we always look forward to seeing your beautiful creation's and as always you will find plenty of inspiration from the rest of the DT .. 
                                                                  
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 



Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Babs, it has such a stylish feel to it and those vellum flowers are stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so many stunning details on this card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Babs, so pretty and delicate.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and those flowers are GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card creation Babs, wonderful die cuts and those flowers are stunning.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Babs! I LOVE the flowers and that beautiful sentiment, so elegant!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Babs this card is so beautiful. The flowers are awesome and I am sure they will set your outfit off a treat.
    Hugs Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunner what a brilliant card with amazing flowers Cannot wait to see the buttonhole and wedding pictures Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, love those flowers. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. elegant make. great details. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Babs, so soft and pretty - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite sayings and it makes for one gorgeous card, bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x