Monday, 15 May 2017

Thank You..

I  Can not believe where this year is going, middle of May alread, I have just celebrated my 47 th Wedding Anniversary, when I told my dad I was planning on getting married at the age of 19 he hit the roof and threatened to bang mine and my future husbands head together haha,  and said it wouldn't last 5 minutes,I was the last one of 4 to leave home the baby!!! But I did understand how he felt, oh I wish he could see us now god bless him...   Today we have a new Challenge for you at Sparkles Monthly chosen by Jackie, who would like to see (4 or more legs).   please  do pop on over to the challenge and I am sure you will find some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT .. I had been looking through some digi image's that I have had for a while and came across this cute little fellow and thought he would be perfect for my DT  card, so I coloured him with graphit marker pens, the sentiment stamp is a freebie ,design papers are from my scrap box, I mounted my image onto a spellbinders die, and used some peel offs on the corners, the ribbon is from my box of scrap bits .
                                                                   
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Must use a digistamp simplycreatetoo.blogspot.pt 
Anything goes with a critter 2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.pt 

17 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image which you've used to make a great card. Congrats on your long and happy marriage.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very sweet card, teamie!
    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Image and gorgeous card. Happy Anniversary to you too, wonderful to celebrate many happy years together. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, many congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary. I was only eighteen when we married and we've celebrated our 35th this year so I know exactly what you're saying. Well done to you both and may there be many more years of happiness to come. Your card is to cute, I love the look on that little dog's face, fabulous colouring too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary Babs, I can remember several people saying much the same to hubby and I when we married, I was just 17 and to this day amazed my Dad agreed.

    Such a fun card today, anything with a dog appeals to me and he's a real cutie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and cute card Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Babs, adorable image... Congrats on your wedding Anniversary.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Babs, congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary, fabulous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Babs, such a cute image and great design.
    Congratulations on 47 years of marriage.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely creation Babs. Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy(Teamie)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated Anniversary hope you had a great day to celebrate.We will have been married 47 years in July I think those of us who married in the 70's had far less expectations and always worked together to make things work when we hit tough times. I love your cute card so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant card and cute image.
    Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is precious, Babs, and I adore that little pup! Fabulously simple in design. Thanks for playing again at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this is so cute Babs, that pup is absolutely adorable!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for our current challenge. It's really stunning. Unfortunately the design team require your work is 100% digital and nothing hand made. I would love to see you join us again. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Digitally Made Challenges]


    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary-it will be our 48th this year I was 19yrs too and got pretty much the same comments lol.I love the cute image,spotty ribbon and the shades of green
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x