Thursday, 11 May 2017

Smiles.


Morning all, .today we have a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz chosen by Sian who would love to see Some Texture on your cards, we hope you will join in with the fun, we hope you will get some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT . For my card I have used a rectangle die I bought from the works, cut from some red card, that I stamp my sentiment on, I used white embossing powder and I added a bit of glitter to the white bossing powder too. Then I added two of the lovely poppy die from memory box . 
                                                                 

i would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

Add a Sentiment craftycardmakers.blogspot.pt 



                                                                        




12 comments:

  1. Ooh, that IS very striking and very pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card, love the poppy die and the 'Smile' sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Happy Crafting!
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittery EP on your pretty card, Babs! Such a wonderful bold red in contrast to your lovely, clean white layers! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card Babs, such an elegant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning CAS card Babs, love the colours and beautiful Prim Poppy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Babs, love your CAS design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the stunning red background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the red and white. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the contrast with the red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red really makes those flowers just POP off the page! Plenty of texture there. I love the clean design.

    Thanks for joining us for our Wings challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card, I love the red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white dies and sentiment look fabulous against the the red
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x