Thursday, 25 May 2017

Lady in Red

well it's time for me to head off back home to England early next week, for a short time, the weather here in Portugal in June, july and August its to hot for hubby and I,  I need to stock up on my craft goodies, so that's one thing I will be looking forward to going home for craft shopping,  plus it's my birthday  next Thursday, so hopefully new craft goodies there too haha.  I am really excited to be seeing the children grandchildren and great grandchildren and to spend some time with them. Our son is getting married in July so we are looking forward to that.. Today We have a new challenge starting over at Cardz 4 Galz and this time we would like you to be (Inspired by a Song ) for my card I used one of the fabulous images from stampin up called beautiful which I had to have the minute I saw them,  which was weeks ago maybe months, but I have only just got round to using them I do this with a lot of my stamp I buy lol. I coloured the image with copics  and out lined her with a light grey marker pen. Do pop over to the cahallenge I am sure you will find plenty of inspiration from the DT . I was inspired by the song  Lady in Red  by Chris de Burgh
                                                                         
                                                                        

14 comments:

  1. Safe journey.

    Gorgeous card. Love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Babs, a fabulous image and such a striking design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Babs, love this set of stamps..
    Safe journey home.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby image for a fantastic song, Babs! I love both the song and your image - and the beautiful card done in such classic colors. Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Babs. Hope the weather here stays nice for you while you are home. Happy Birthday for next Thursday. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this CAS design Babs, one of my favourite songs also.
    My friend is heading out on Sunday to her apartment in Portugal for the last time until the autumn, they discovered the heat of high summer was too much last year. It's plenty hot here at the moment in the high 20's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish design and card. Have a good trip home and shoppping for all those crafty goodies. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect image for your song choice. Very stylish in the red of course. Lovely cas but such an elegant layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card and image Babs, you chose the perfect song!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Babs,I had to have the stamps too but still haven't used them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely Babs. I love this set too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card love the black and red colour combination and fabulous stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x