Monday, 1 May 2017

I wish..

Thank you for visiting my blog, today is a new challenge for Sparkles Christmas this month Joan has chosen the theme and that is Snowflakes for my background I have used an embossing folder from Sue Wilson, my image is from Penny Black called Jolly Friends, which I stamped on to a piece of white card then cut it out using a rectangle stitch edge die I also cut out a red one too. I stamped the image again coloured it with my promarkers then fussy cut it out and added to my stamped image . The sentiment is also from Penny Black, the Snowflakes are from Sizzix and Memory box, the small ones are from The Works, and the rectangular dies too.  I finished off my card by adding a few sequins.. we hope you will join in the fun with us at Sparkle Christmas, and so look forward to seeing your creations too..

                                                                           
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything goes Rudolph Days scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.pt 
Glitter or Sequins cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.pt 









21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card its such a pretty design love snowmen Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the snowman. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely christmas card. That penny Black snowman is one of my faves. I have the die to cut it out but still searching for the stamp over here! lol

    Your design is great and the red and white colour colour is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again
    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous festive card. Delightful in red and white xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. That sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Babs, such a cute snowman and fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card Babs, Lovely snowman and fabulous sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card, what an adorable little snowman! Lovely design.
    Thank you for joining in the Rudolph Days April Challenge.
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this!! The image, the snowflakes, the pop of red - it's all fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image always makes me smile! What a sweetie. LOve your colours and design. The touch of sequins is perfect.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous snowman card, beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Babs, I love that image and the beautiful die cut snowflakes!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Babs, You couldn't have found a cuter image for a snowflake challenge than this one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - love the simplicity and use of the red and white colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog.
    Kristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Love the die cut and the embossed background on this card. The White is beautiful and it is so classy with the pop of red. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    - Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable snowman, perfect sentiment. Love the simple red/white colour combo and your beautiful design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable card Hun. Love this stamp too. Hope you're ok. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, that really is my favourite snowman stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x