Saturday, 15 April 2017

JUST for YOU

Hi all, firstly thank you all for my get well wishes that's so kind of you,  you all are so lovely. Secondly I am sorry about my last post some of you mentioned you were struggling to read it, I don't know why it came out like that, but I hope this is easier for you all to read, No Pam I have not been messing about with my blog again I daren't touch it now after the last time..hahaha.  Today we have a new challenge starting at Sparkles Monthly  use your Favourite Colour Combonation. chosen by Helen.  For my DT card I have made a background using a stampendous cling stamp called fresh bloom which I stamped in versa Mark then embossed it with white embossing powder, then rubbed it all over with memento  ink pad Angel Pink . I then stamped another stampendous stamp called Daisy Thanks which I coloured with Graphic it marker pens .sentiment is from Lady bug crafts called It's Only Words 2 . Hope you will join in with the fun and find plenty of inspiration from the rest of the  DT and there wonderful creations..

                                                                    

I would like to enter my card and into the followering challenges

April showers bring May flowers cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.pt 
Spring Garden  daringcardmakers.blogspot.pt 




                                                                         

13 comments:

  1. Your pretty card has a lovely feel of Springtime with the soft colours Babs.

    Wishing you a lovely Easter weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Babs, I love the image and your gorgeous embossed background! I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORgeous! I LOve your 'pinks' Babs. Think I might have this background stamp? It really does look so pretty stamped with the white embossing powder.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Babs, i love the flowers.
    Big Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Babs, Yep can read your post now! wonder what happened!!
    Beautiful card, gorgeous stamp and lovely colours.
    Happy Easter, hope your weather is warmer than ours in UK.
    Hugs Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Babs! Gorgeous coloring...love the background paper! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful & that background paper is perfect! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a pretty card. Love the background you created & the main floral image is gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Babs, such a pretty image and perfect background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that embossed flower background. Really a gorgeous card all up. thanks for playing along at My Time to Craft
    ~DT Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous background and such a beautiful image. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x