Thursday, 27 April 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. .

Oops !!!  morning every one , sorry my post is late this morning,   my son and future daughter-in-law have been staying with us this last week and we have been out and about enjoying ourself that I just completely lost track of time,  I just can not believe how fast this last week has gone, there heading back to England tomorrow, but Sunday my brother comes for a week, before somemore of the family arrive, I will need to go home for a rest lol. Today there is a new challenge starting over at Cardz4Galz  SHAPED CARDS. chosen by Maryvonne. We hope you will join in the fun and take plenty of inspiration from the lovely creations the rest of the DT have made. I have used my hexagon die cut it out in pink for the card base, a piece of  pink spotted card and a piece of what card that I stamped the  FUNKY FLOWERS  on from Kay Carley  collection, I coloured them with my promarkers , sentiment n sure has I have lost the packet, I added some liquid pearls and a bow to finish off. I am really sorry for those of you who have difficulty reading my post, I do not know why it changes fonts because when I write my post out it's ok but when it posts to my blog it's coming out like this, so I do apologise...
                                                                            
I would like to enter my card not the following challenges  

Spring is in the air daisychainchallenge.blogspot.pt 
April showers /or Spring. craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.pt 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Babs and I love the shape. It sounds as if you've had a busy time but sure it was lots of fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Babs! I love the hexagon shape and gorgeous flowers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Babs, such a pretty image and lovely shape.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Babs, love the soft colours. Enjoy all your family time. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely this is a gorgeous shape and its all so pretty a fab card Enjoy your visitors Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card. Very delicate and feminine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Babs! I especially LOVE the poke a dots around the frame of the shape, and your bright, cheerful coloring! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Babs... enjoy your family time.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and flower image -great shape too--Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Babs. I love the stamp that you've used and you've coloured it so beautifully. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so cute and I love that shape - one of my favourites. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar (April Showers/Spring) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty.I like the card shape and your pretty stamp and design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very late arriving Babs, but so pleased I got to see this pretty card with the lovely shape.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x