Friday, 21 April 2017

especially for you

Yesterday I was watching a video on how to use masking liquid, then I saw a beautiful card on Facebook made in the same way, so then I was inspired to have a go, I stamped this image from a set of Penny Black stamps called efflorescence twice,  then painted it with masking liquid I waited for it to dry before I coloured it all over using memento ink pads, New Sprout n Pear Tart, then I removed the masking liquid just by rubbing over the stamped image with my finger , the sentiment is from Woodware. i was really pleased with the end result.. you can colour the image or just leave it like I have..
                                                                                   
I would like to enter my card into the followering challenge 

April challenge Spring pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.pt 
Use a stamp for your sentiment audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.pt 

17 comments:

  1. Wow what a great idea its made a wonderful design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Babs, I especially like the vibrant Spring colours that you've used. I'm new myself to masking fluid but I love it. I did make two mistakes with it when I first started. One was using too much and the other was colouring my image and then adding it......big mistake, it pulled the whole thing off. I can see by looking at this card that you've got it perfectly mastered. Wishing you a happy weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous result.

    I've had a pot of masking fluid for YEARS and have never used it yet! Will have to give it ago. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Babs, like Sarn had the fluid for years and not used any..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Babs! I love all of the flowers and the gorgeous bright background! Awesome masking technique, I might have to give it a try :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Springtime creation Babs, lovely fresh colours and graduted inking and the masking fluid did a fabulous job, it's so useful. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Babs, you should be really pleased with it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Babs.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card,love your bright yellow agains the black-white flowers,super...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DTx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card....love the bright yellow...Thank you for Joining us this week @ Fab n Funky....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card with all these nice stamped flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the colour. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x