Wednesday, 1 March 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Morning all, it's a bit of a change in weather this morning for me, having just got back from Portugal where the weather has been lovely and warm, most days, and also to stock up on craft supplies. This morning Its start of a new challenge for you at SPARKLES CHRISTMAS this month it's my turn to chose the theme and I would like to see Silver or Gold on your cards, the rest of the DT have made some beautiful creation and you will find plenty of inspiration to get you going, we will look forward to you joining the fun and your beautiful creations too. For my DT card I have used a freebie deer stamp embossed with white sparkle embossing powder, stitched edge square due, silver and purple  card, silver ribbon with gold merry Christmas on it, gold stars, and silver embellishments.
                                                               

11 comments:

  1. Your cards are always Stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am so in love with this color scheme Babs!! What a gorgeous design!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS christmas card Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Babs, I love the non-traditional colors and that gorgeous embossed deer!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Babs, your card is so stylish. I love the design and colour combo. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Babs, fabulous Christmas card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colour. Yes i bet the weather here is a shock to the system. Keep warm. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babs, First of all, great challenge theme! Secondly, what a pretty card! I'm impressed that you were able to incorporate gold and silver. I typically have to go with one or the other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Babs, such an elegant image and pretty colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is a beautiful Christmas card Babs and I love the colours. What a super freebie too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A GORgeous Christmas card! I LOve your colours and such a pretty embossed deer.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x