Wednesday, 15 March 2017

BEST WISHES.


Today there is a new challenge for Sarkles Monthly LETS GO GREEN we would like to see  green somewhere on your projects. Vicki has chosen the theme this time and she has also been very kind and donated these beautiful stamps called Year of Flowers for one lucky winner, we would love for you to join in the fun with us and there's always some beautiful inspiration from the DT..  
                             

                                                        
For my card I have used a new stamp I bought from the Harrogate Craft Fair last Friday along with lots of other stamps. It's called Tulip Trio from Which Craft, I stamped my word background that is also from the set Tulip Trio on to a spellbinders die with green ink although it dose not show up green, I stamped my Tulip stamp coloured it with promarkers before I cut it out and added to my background stamp, Best Wishes stamp comes from a set called Just to Say from Woodware.
                                                  
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Anything goes www.craftingcircle.com/

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Babs.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Babs. They are lovely stamps and a super layout. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful spring card, lovely images. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. teamie, i love the noble look of your card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Babs, love the background stamping and that lovely tulip

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs,
    Love your new stamps and the fresh feel Spring feel to your gorgeous card,
    Hugs Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely new stamps Babs and love the fresh Spring colours you have used.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, such a pretty image and fabulous design - lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Babs! I love the stamped background and that gorgeous tulip!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! LOve your stamped background Babs..What a pretty flower too. Sounds as though you had a fun time at Harrogate last week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... a beautiful make… many thanks for joining in at Pearly Sparkles. Hugs, Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this card. Very nice. Thank you for playing with us at Pearly Sparkles. Jarka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x