Sunday, 12 February 2017

JUST to SAY


Hi it's been raining all day today in my part of Portugal so I had a trip to our local Craft shop, and they had just had delivery of  some new punches  I loved this one as soon as I saw it, with these new punches you can punch anywhere on your piece of card it takes up to 220 grams, you can easily punch in the middle of your card too,like I have here on my stitched edge circle, then added it to a scollope edged circle, the punch  it reminds me of a flying saucer, the bottom half is separate from the top, you place your card on the bottom half then the top piece you just put it down on the base and your card too its magnetic then punch out. the butterflies are lovely that come out, I have used both. I think I will be going back for another one of these punches they had a lovely heart one, stars and a couple of others. My sentiment stamp has lost it packet so I am not sure where they came from.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 
Anything goes with dies www.happylittlestampers.com 
Always anything goes craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.pt 
Always anything goes aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.pt 


17 comments:

Pollard Carole said...

Wow this is so pretty and a great investment bet you use this lots definitely go back and get another. I hope the sun shines again soon its cold wet and dark here got to be better in Portugal Love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Gorgeous butterfly card Babs, wonderful Colour. your black butterflies pop of the page.
Hugs Pam x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Babs, such a brilliant CAS design - the yellow with the little pops of black is fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Annette Stapylton said...

Oh this is such a pretty card. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card..love the punch you have used..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous butterfly card, pretty design x

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning design you've made with your new punch Babs!! I love the yellow coming through from behind!! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS :)

Emma Trenouth said...

Gorgeous sunny card, lovely design and looks like a fantastic punch. Emma

chrissy xx said...

A Beautiful design Babs..LOve your colours and you've made these little butterflies 'pop' The star one sounds lovely for Christmas cards!.
Chrissyxx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and design Babs, I love all of the butterflies!
Hugs, Tammy

Ine Swinkels said...

very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye,
Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Babs. What a fab punch, and it sounds so versatile too. I love the yellow and black combo! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Hugs Sue xxx

Julie B said...

Looks like you found a useful addition to your stash with your punch. Thanks for joining us at HLS.
I think the sentiment is a LOTV one by the way! :)

laurie said...

All those butterflies are SO pretty! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers...so happy you joined us!

Mary Trainer said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the fresh look with the yellow and white - perfect look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jan's Crafty Cards said...

Gorgeous card, the butterfly punch is fabulous and I love the colours you have used xx Janis xx