Thursday, 2 February 2017

I LOVE YOU

Well here we are another two weeks have passed and it's time again for another challenge at Cardz4Galz. Caz has chosen the challenge this time she would like to see Love is in the Air. We would love for you to join in the fun and as always we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations, there is always loads of inspiration from the DT so we hope to see you there. I have used my Hexagon die which I inked the background a little, I have used a right mixture of stamps, penny black hedgehogs , cardio branches,  crazy Things hearts, that I stamped, coloured with promarkers and cut them out then paper pieced them to the branches.  I love you sentiment is also from Penny Black
                                                                   
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Creatures big & small promarkerchallenge.blogspot.pt 
Be my Valentine cutecardthursday.blogspot.pt 


22 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous image and fabulous card.xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Babs, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

*Vicki* said...

AWE! This is just as precious as can be Babs!! LOVE the image and those hearts hanging on the tree! Such a fun shapely design too! HUGS :)

Karen Hasheck said...

Just a note to let you know you were a winner last Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Check it out and send me an email so I can get you in touch with the sponsor for your prize.

pam said...

This is a gorgeous card design Babs, love the shape and wonderful image.
Pam x

Shabneez said...

Fabulous card Babs! Love the shape and cute image. Shabneez xxx

Emma Trenouth said...

Gorgeous card Babs, just love the image. Emma

Nat said...

Just adore that image, one of my favourite PB's. Love the hearts too. Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Babs and I love the fabulous shape! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous card! Love the hexagon shape and the focal image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

brenda said...

Just adorable Babs.

B x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card, a great image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous shape this card is! I LOve your sweet image and your little tree full of these pretty hearts is GORgeous, well worth the paper piecing.
Chrissyxx

Pollard Carole said...

Love this sweet card I always love those hedgies fab love and hugs Carole x

Sian said...

This is such a cute card. I love it. Sian.

Deb said...

Absolutely adorable!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Furrbster said...

This is really sweet - love the way you have displayed them,

Hgz Tinz

Lin said...

Just the cutest design.

Thank you so much for joining in with my Love, Love, Love challenge this time.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Pam said...

Beautifully executed CAS card. These adorable images were allowed to shine. So cute! Thank you for sharing your design in our Love, Love, Love Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
:) Pam

Sonia said...

Beautiful card and image, with lovely colours. Thank you for joining our Valentines challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs Sonia DT

Peggy T. said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our Love, Love, Love challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers

Peggy
DT Member