Wednesday, 1 February 2017

FULL of SUPRISE

Today  SPARKLES CHRISTMAS  start a new challenge it's  KRAFTY CHRISTMAS  chosen by Jane, who would like to see the use of Kraft card. You can always pop over to Sparkles Christmas where the rest of the DT have some fabulous samples to show you,and lots of inspiration too, and we hope you will join in the fun. For my card I have used a dotted embossing folder, as the background, I used the biggest two  stitched circle dies, one red one white, on the white one  I created some clouds  then I stamped three birds from card-io stamps onto my clouds   the Christmas tree dies are new to me I am not sure of the make as the packet is at home and I only cut a few to bring with me. The truck  I stamped on to Kraft card, then I lined up the parcel stamp and stamped that onto the back of the truck to make it look like the parcels are sat in the back, I coloured them with my crayons before I fussy cut them and the truck out, I added a little glamour dust to the parcels and trees. The Truck  stamp is new I got it for Christmas just gone, I love it, you get the truck, the parcels, a Christmas tree, and a sentiment stamp, plus 3 dies, but I could not use the dies as I don't have a cutting machine here. So that will have to wait until I return home.i have not put a sentiment on it as I am adding it to this years Christmas cards I have already made then I will decide later. 
                                                               
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


                          
                                                         

14 comments:

AlisonC said...

That looks like a fun and versatile stamp. It could be used for all kinds of occasions. An inspired layout.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l like the layout and the sky with the birds you have created a stunner x

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful card dearie. Stunning scene.Hugs xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Babs, fabulous scene with the truck.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Babs
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sybrina K said...

Babs, This is such a clever interpretation of our kraft challenge! I never would've thought of going with a truck, and I love the composition and design. :)

Jane Willis said...

I love that parcel laden truck, you're going to get a lot of use out of that versatile stamp set
Jane

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card design Babs!! I just love how you've colored the truck with the kraft and made such a wonderful scene for it too!! :) HUGS

Paddington fan said...

Great card Babs, I love that truck stamp and the way you have created the background is really clever,
Love Jacky x

Emma Trenouth said...

Wonderful card, love the design of the background behind the truck. Emma

Lucinda said...

I love the feel of this card. The background is so soft, and the down to earth truck is set off perfectly by the touch of sparkle on the parcels. Thank you for joining in with the Christmas Card Throwdown. Lucida (DT)

Deborah Frings said...

This is super! I do like the softly inked sky and that lovely truck carrying all those gifts! Super card. Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at CCT. Deborah, DT.

chrissy xx said...

What a Wonderful Christmas card Babs. I LOve your truck laden with all these parcels..Such a pretty sky and the birds are a Brilliant touch. LOving your tree dies too!
Chrissyxx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, the card is wonderful. Thanks for joining at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola