Monday, 16 January 2017

YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL

Well it looks like blogger has been playing tricks on us again all my followers have gone on a walk about, but I am not the only one, apparently a few other bloggers have lost there followers too, but not everybody, why some and not others I don't know, but blogger is aware of the problem and say's  they are on it lol. So while I am hoping and praying all you lovely followers return, I have made a card to share with you. Its a little Penny black stamp I have coloured with promakers, stamped onto a stitched edge square then mounted onto another stitched edge square, the little love hearts are from Crazy Things that I also coloured with promakers, then I cut them out and paper pieced onto my card, the sentiment is from a set of stamps from Woodward, I have had for ages..
                                                   


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 
Anything goes + Sentiment audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.pt

                     



14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love it. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card. You just reminded me I have this stamp! Need to dig it out and use it. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and a really cute design Babs!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet card! Beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sweet card Babs, adorable cute image and love the colours.
    Hope your followers return soon.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fresh take on an old stamp, might motivate the rest of us to find some of old favourites :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is adorable Babs, I love that image and your beautiful clean design! You have the cutest PB stamps in your collection!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Babs I hope they find your followers very soon if not we will all just sign up again This is such a sweet thought Thank you love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Babs, so adorable!
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and fun Valentine design Babs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwh! What a sweetie this is..LOve your colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card and loving this stamp. Great colours and design. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Babs, love this super cute PB stamp, great CAS design and the sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us for our Valentine's challenge at Making Memories Crafting this month. Good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon!
    Love Jacky x
    P.S Have added myself to your followers again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x