Sunday, 15 January 2017

Thank You

Today Sparkles Monthly have a new challenge chosen by me Babs I would like to see a Thank You. I hope you will join in the fun as we would love to see your creations. The rest of the DT have some amazing creations too and I hope you will find plenty of inspiration from them. I have used a beautiful flower stamp I got for Christmas,  that come's from a set of 10 stamps plus a stencil called Shattered Bits, from Dylusions, I stamped it with memento ink pads and the sentiment is a freebie stamp. I am sorry but it's not a very good picture but it's the best of many..

                                                                        
                                                  

10 comments:

Basslady said...

i live the tender look of your card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Doreen said...

A lovely CAS card.xxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Thank You card Babs, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

pam said...

Gorgeous CAS card Babs, love the stamp you have used.
Pam x

Paddington fan said...

Love your beautiful CAS design Babs, that stamp is great - suitable for so many occasions and projects,
Jacky x

Emma Trenouth said...

Delightful card. Emma

Emma Trenouth said...

Hi Babs, thanks for your comment on my cards, i have also lost my followers over the weekend and contacted blogger, they know about it and are working on a solution, so im hoping they return soon. I was looking yesterday and don't know why some have lost them and others haven't, very odd. HTH Hugs Emma x

*Vicki* said...

Such a soft and beautiful card Babs!! Really love the flowers with this CAS style design! I see there is a spot for your followers, but it is blank and I can't add myself. I think there have been many problems with the Google Friend connect gadget as I keep loosing followers and someone tried to add themselves and couldn't. So I took it off and reloaded it back onto my sidebar...not sure if it works or not, but it seems I'm still loosing people. Blogger can be such a pain! Sending hugs (P.S. Even if you don't "see" me following you, I follow your blog through Feedly as well as many other blogs I read to get their updated postings!)

Emma Trenouth said...

Morning Babs, sorry me again, have messaged you via DC re the followers and a link to a quick fix for now. Emma

chrissy xx said...

Such a BEAutiful CAS card Babs. I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx