Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Have a wonderful day


hello my blog friends, Another cutie from Penny Black, I made this the other day while making my two previous Penny Black cards. Because I came away from home at the beginning of dec, all that was on my mind was Christmas not thinking about the stamps I might need after Christmas, and because I have so many Penny black Christmas stamps I thought they would do for some Christmas cards, then I got some beautiful Christmas stamps for Christmas, that all I seem to have is Christmas. I can only fetch so much with me because of weight restrictions in ones suitcase, but it never seems to be the one stamp you need, I do have a few Stamped images that are not Christmas but it's just if there appropriate at the time..lol. Anyway this is my card I would like to share with you..i coloured it with promarkers and the corners are rub on's I have for years, I was really surprised they still worked..

                                                                       

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Cats and / or dogs allsortschallenge.blogspot.pt

Anything Goes pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.pt


                                                                     

16 comments:

  1. What a darling image!! That pup really puts a smile on face Babs!! :) Fabulous colors and the rub-ons really add a nice touch to you design! (I have some old ones too and still have them around! LOL!) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Babs!love this gorgeous image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Babs
    Stunning card... love the image...
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Babs, the image is fabulous and the rub-on adds a nice touch to your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and coloring Babs, such a sweet image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Babs

    A great card!

    Love the image .. .. well to be fair I love nearly every Penny Black image LOL!!

    The rub-ons are a great finishing touch.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Babs love the image also the gorgeous colours and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awhh! What a cute lad he is..FABulous colours and these rub ons really are so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and just perfect for this weeks challenge.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Cats or Dogs' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Babs, such a super image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this Babs! That pup is so cute and I love his smile, fabulous corners too!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, love the image. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x