Tuesday, 24 January 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi, this is a card I made yesterday for a friend of mine, she asked if I would make something to do with the film Frozen and would I put the figure Elsa on, as it's a little Portuguese girls birthday this week, and the little girl is mad on Frozen or anything thing to do with Frozen. I got the image from the internet already coloured, I am not sure where I got the oval from, I think a friend gave it to me, the large snowflake's are a die  from Sue Wilson, the small snowflake is a little punch which I bought from the Chinese shop along with the ribbon and the little gems, the glitter enamel dots are from the works.
                                                        

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.pt

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful girly card Babs, sure she will adore this card.
    Love the pretty image and design.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect Babs!! I love how you've taken the image and coordinated your design with it! Love those sparkly snowflakes too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect frozen card love the pretty design and gorgeous embellishments In case you have more of those ovals they are Spellbinder Opulent Ovals its a favorite die of mine Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Babs and the image and colours used are gorgeous as always your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Babs, the image looks so beautiful with the snowflakes and all of the blue! The little girl is going to love this card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Little Granddaughter would absolutely love this card Babs, we spend much of our time together singing and 'Let it go' is one of her favourite songs. It's a gorgeous card and I love the layout too. Many thanks for all of your good wishes recently Babs, I really appreciate them. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. . . Very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and all those icy blues are perfect.Pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x