Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Christmas stockings..

Another Penny Black image to share today, I really do love there stamps..  !!never !! I can here some of you saying Haha. I have used fallen snow embossing folder for the background and two different stitched edge dies, one I used to stamp my image on and the other one in red to mount my image onto  I coloured my image with promarkers, I added lose glitter to the hats, and stockings of my images , and a little red gingham bow to finish off..
                                                                       

                      I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything Goes  ilovepromarkers.blogspot.pt

Anything goes sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.pt

Lots of Red  themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.pt/

Winter or Christmas pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.pt

13 comments:

brenda said...

Never knock a PB stamp Babs (might has said that before) been my favourite for many years and the stash grows. Such a sweet card and well impressed with you making a start on the Christmas cards.

B x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and great details.xxx

Pollard Carole said...

So cute love the stamp a great card love and hugs Carole x

Emma Trenouth said...

Delightful card and image. Emmax

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Babs, I love that PB image and the traditional Christmas colors! Wishing you a happy and crafty New Year!
Hugs, Tammy

pam said...

Wonderful image on this gorgeous card Babs.
Hugs Pam x

*Vicki* said...

They are getting ready for some jumping in their sacks!! LOL!! How cute and fun!! Great card my friend! HUGS

Janis Lewis said...

What a cutie card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Janis

Joan said...

Well you do surprise me Babs! I would never have guessed you liked PB Stamps LOL
Really cute card

Joan

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Babs, such a fun image and lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! I LOve to see Christmas cards in January. This is a Beaut. LOve your colours and design..such a cute image.
Chrissyxx

Sue from Oregon said...

I adore this CAS creation!
Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

♥ Sue Kment

belinda-lovestamping.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge, hope you will join us again!
Hugs
Belinda
belinda-lovestamping.blogspot.com