Thursday, 5 January 2017

A.T.C (ARTISE TRADING CARDS...

Today at Cardz4Galz we have a new challenge for you, Aly has chosen A.T.C which stands for artise trading cards, for some lovely inspiration from the rest of the DT pop over to Cardz4Galz where we hope you will join in the fun and we would love to see your creations too.. I have used some stamps I got for Christmas, they are clear stamps from Stampendous, called a Family Home, the sentiments come with them, I inked the backgrounds of my ATC with memento ink pads, I used Rose Bud, New Sprout, Dandelion, and Potters Clay. 

                                                                          

8 comments:

  1. You really are on a crafty roll this week Babs and more lovely inky artwork.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love those blended colors Babs! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATCs Babs, love the stamps and the sentiments too

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Babs, lovely colours and great sentiments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC you made here Babs, fabulous colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATCs! I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are brilliant what fab stamps and great background colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Babs

    Love those gorgeous stamps .. . you have created lovely ATCs with them.

    An ATC must be like me creating one of my teeny, tiny Tuesday cards LOL!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x