Sunday, 18 December 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Hello today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made for one of my friends, she has told me that it's arrived with her  so I know I am safe to post it and I know she won't mind me sharing it with you all. I am not at home this Christmas I was given a early Christmas present which I was aloud to open and was very excited to find these beautiful stamps from Cardio Stamps in side. I have only had a play with some stamps similar to these one day while visiting my friend, but i never made anything with them just messing about, But this time I have made two different cards with my lovely present for a couple of friends back home in the UK.
                                                          


i would like to thank all of you for all your kind and wonderful support and lovely comments you have left me through out 2016 whilst visiting my blog a appreciate everyone of them. Here's hoping you all have a fabulous Christmas and all the very best for 2017.
Hugs Babs x

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge

christmascardchallenges.blogspot.pt Christmas Card
christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.pt Anything Christmas / Holiday
asnowflakespromise.blogspot.pt  winter



15 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Babs, the twiggy wreath makes a lovely frame for the sunset inside. I have seen several cards using the Cardio Stamps and could kick myself as I pondered over their stand for ages at recent craft show then bought none !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, wonderful design.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Babs, it's absolutely beautiful!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    - Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Babs..
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Babs, such a pretty design.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Babs, I love the added sparkle! Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. a truley beautiful card, great style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Babs, the glitter is so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous scene - beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card here is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the amazing scene here Babs and I'm sure the recipient is really enjoying it too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got some of these stamps a couple of weeks ago and they really are lovely. I love the design of your card and the little scene that you've made. Such a gorgeous, elegant and chic card!! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Christmas/Holiday) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation and stamping, love the scene, a fantastic pressie to bring you much pleasure. Wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Babs

    Loving your Christmas card very much! The subtle touch of colour is so beautiful.

    I hope you had a really lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2017!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is a really beautiful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x