Thursday, 1 December 2016

JOY


Well here we are the 1st Dec where has this year gone.? We have a new Challenge for you today at Sparkles Christmas this time Debs has chosen  Anything but a Card, I hope you will pop over to sparkles Christmas and join in the fun, and get plenty of inspiration from the DT  We would love to see your creations. I have made a Pyrimd Box , I stamped JOY with a versa pad then sprinkled white sparkle embossing powder on it and heat dried it, I made a little tag and stamped that with a snow flake, I hope you like it..
                                                 
Our very own Caz sponsors us this week with stamps and gems

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Babs is your creation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Babs, love your beautiful make..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous box Babs, lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant sentiment image!! Your project is just stunning here!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Babs, love the colour.
    Hugs
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stylish box dearie. Very elegant too. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babs, What a great take on our Sparkles Christmas Challenge. And, as a former math teacher, I love the choice to go with a non-traditional shape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gift box, love the shape x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x