Thursday, 8 December 2016

ANY ONE FOR COCKTAILS

CHALLENGE # 37  Cardz4Galz it's my turn to chose the challenge  this time and I have gone with   Anyone for Cocktails I thought with Christmas just around the corner and all the Christmas party's they will be I thought it would be a good challenge to choose, hope you will pop over to Cardz 4 Galz and join in the fun, and get some inspiration from the rest of the design team and see what lovely creations they have made. I have gone with a stamped image from Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, I stamped the girls on to some white card , then I stamped them again onto patterned glitter paper I have had for a long time, then I cut them out and paper pieced them on to my first image. I stamped  celebrate with style a old stamp from Woodware  onto a piece of white card I cut from the stitched edge dies from memory box and then mounted that onto a larger stitched edge. My background paper came free with one of the craft mags some time last year. Ribbon and buttons are from my craft box
                                                
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges



7 comments:

  1. Great card and party girls Babs, would love to join their party but I fear I wold be unable to keep up with them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Babs… and especially love the paper pieced dresses! gorgeous papers and embellishments!
    I am doing ok thanks and looking forward to Christmas! :-)
    Hope you are keeping well
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous girly card Babs, love the image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image how gorgeous is your card l truly love everything you have done to it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Babs, such a fabulous image and lovely pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card.Love the pastel tones and paper pieced dresses.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous girly card, love the layout. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x