Wednesday, 7 December 2016

All Wrapped up For Christmas

hi all and thank you for stopping by. Yesterday I was playing with some of my new stamps from Penny Black called Jolly Friends, I just love these critters from penny black, I wish they would make a lot more..using my stitched edge die squares from memorie box I cut out one green stitched edged and one smaller one in white that I stamped my imaged on, I coloured it with promarkers and glitter, I stamped the holly twice more , then cut it out and paper pieced it..The embossed back ground folder is from stampin up called softly falling, sentiment is from Crafters Companion that came free with a craft mag..I just finished of with some adhesive enamel dots.
                                          

I am entering my card in to the following challenges

Winter or Christmas Card 


Create a Christmas card hjcchallenge.blogspot.pt







17 comments:

  1. Cute card Babs, but equally elegant with the clean cut design. I bet you are a bit warmer than we are here in the UK, struggled to get above freezing all week here in the Fens.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute Babs, I love that sweet PB image!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! This image is totally precious!! Love that sweet looking mouse and curled up in the stocking trimming makes him even more sweet!! :) Fun card with lots of wonderful details and fabulous coloring too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a pretty card and cute image used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Babs, such a cute image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww adorable! love that image, gorgeous card Babs.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Babs, gorgeous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card... love the cute image....
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC
    I am having trouble publishing I don't know why... trying again
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My gosh this is just the most precious image and card design Babs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. aawww, this is adorable! what a sweet image

    thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, for our very first challenge - we hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card, Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Christmas season. Happy New Year. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...so sweet!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh isn't this as sweet as can be!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x