Friday, 11 November 2016

Merry Christmas..

Hello thank you for popping in. The other day when it was snowing, I stamped up one of my new Penny Black stamps and coloured it with promarkers, I added some Fran tage shabby white embossing powder to try to create a snowy scene, I also added a bit of lose glitter , the stitched edge hills die are from Lawn Fawn., trees are from Frantic Stamper, Lamp Post from Tutti Designs, and clouds are from memory box, the Merry Christmas stamp I picked up from the Range..
                                                               
                                                                           
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Critters and Creatures ivelaughstamp.blogspot.co.uk


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the background colour and the little mice look so sweet. I really like the combination of stamps and die cuts that you've used on this cards. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a lovely layout. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I popped over after visiting Cardz for Galz and this caught my eye. So cute! What a darling scene you created with those critters. I love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene you have created Babs, cute mice and love the lamp post.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. fabulous and sweet card.
    My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very cute!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty image your card is amazing l love all that you have done to create this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Babs, a lovely scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so sweet Babs! I love the snowy scene you created and the fabulous dies you used!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Babs, those "meece"are so cute and I love how you have used your pretty die cuts too
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh this is just the cutest design Babs. Sorry I have been away for a while my dad passed away.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty creation for our Christmas themes at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges Babs, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WEE!!! LOL!! They're having so much fun and wow they're so super cute with the scene you've created especially with the sparkly snow drifts!! What a happy and festive design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! LOL I can imagine coming down hill like that - I would be hiding my eyes, too! LOL Darling card, and beautifully done as a scene, Babs! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x