Thursday, 24 November 2016

Let it Snow

Morning blogger friends and followers, hope your all keeping safe. Today we have a new challenge for you at Cardz4Galz, this time our very own Caz has chosen the theme for our challenge and she would like to see A Snowman on your cards or projects. You will find some lovely inspiration from the rest of my teamies , and we will be waiting to see your fabulous projects over on the Cardz4Galz blog..  my card I have used a really cute snowman stamp from Crafters Companion, that I stamped a few times while visiting one of my friends last week, I like him so much that I have put it on my Christmas wish list for my family. I coloured him with pro-markers then added him to some Kraft card, then a piece of red card, stamped Let it Snow on a piece of Kraft card then cut it out and added down the side of my image. Then I added it all to a 5x5 Kraft card, snow flake's die came free with November issue of Simply Cards and Papercrafts...


I am entering my card into the following challenge's 






Anything goes with Christmas movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk



16 comments:

  1. A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Babs, a fun snowman and pretty snowflakes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Babs, fab cute snowman and pretty snowflakes.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Babs, love your snowman. Caz C4G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this snowman Babs. He looks like he's just about to burst into a song and dance routine :) I really like the festive red colour that you've used to colour his hat and scarf, and that you've used again in the background. The die cut snowflakes also stand out beautifully against the Kraft card background. Thank you for sharing it with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Babs, love the snowman and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Babs. I love the snowman image and the lovely snow flake die cuts.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and image.Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again Babs, was so carried away with Blogger the other day that I totally forgot to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. And even Fashionable Stamping Challenges as well !!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely snowman card. I really like the combination of kraft and red.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card - I love the colours you've chosen, they so together perfectly and I think the font of the sentiment is so cool! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This snowman is super cute and put a huge smile on my face!! I love the addition of your snowflakes around your panel and the kraft card base really makes everything pop out so nicely!! Beautiful card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is very beautiful. Sweet snowman.
    Thanks for sharing at FSC.
    Greeting Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x