Tuesday, 1 November 2016

HOLLY and IVY


Hello and thank you for dropping in. Today is the first of the month and we have a new challenge for you at Sparkles Christmas chosen by Sandra who would like to see Holly and Ivy. We also have a lovely sponsor this month our very own Sandra H who is very generously giving away 2 Xs clear stamps from buzz craft
                               
 
For my card I have used a old stamp from Inca called Christmas Candle, which I stamped twice and coloured my image with promarkers which I then cut out the Holly and paper pierced it, for my background I used an A4 embossing folder from creative expressions called Tied Holly then just cut the size what i needed.the trailing ivy die is also from creative expressions  which I also coloured with promarkers. The merry Christmas stamp is also from inca  stamps 

                                                                 





                                            





11 comments:

  1. So pretty what a lovely design and that candle is fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant Christmas card Babs and always love Ivy on cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Babs as always ....l love the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Babs.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babs, This is so pretty! Love all the texture and dimension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant and beautiful card dearie.Beautifully done.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Babs, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BEAutiful design. Your candle is so pretty and the ivy trails are perfect.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Christmas card Babs! I love the layered image and that gorgeous embossed background!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x