Thursday, 10 November 2016

CHALLENGE 35 # MODERN CHRISTMAS...

Hello hope your all keeping warm, today, we have a new challenge for you over at Cardz4Galz, Jan
has chosen the theme and she would like to see Comtemporary (Modern Christmas) . This is my card I made for the DT. For my background I used the free EF that came with  November issue of Simply Cards & Papercrafts  I inked the EF  with memento ink pad, sky blue , cut a piece of card to fit the EF and ran it through my spellbinders cutting machine, I then cut and embossed a snowflake die from sizzix, then cut the snowflake die another free gift with Novembers issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft it's such a pretty die, and cuts really well,  I cut a spellbinders Fancy Tag and stamped Winter Wishes on it. I then added the two snowflakes, and my Fancy Tag to my embossed background, to finish I added a few diamant├ęs . I hope you will pop over to Cardz4Galz blog to see the beautiful creation's the rest of the DT have made, and hopefully you will be inspired to join in our challenge, we look forward to seeing your beautiful creations..
                                                                             
I am entering my card into the following challenge's

Anything goes + a Sentiment audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Babs! Full of serenity, magic and delight, it reminds me of the gently falling snow when we lived in Connecticut. I used to stand at the back door at night, with the outdoor light on, incredulously watching the big beautiful snow flake shapes as they drifted silently to the ground. We had moved from Southern California where it was never cold, and it was quite a unique perspective! I've always been enthralled by nature, and your card brings out that peaceful beauty only Nature can inspire in us. Thank you for sharing such a Beauty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Babs, love the icy colour scheme and the lovely snowflakes

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, beautiful snowflake and background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card so elegant too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, and lovely colours too. I really may have to buy this mag this month!
    Thank you for sharing this project with us at Aud Sentiments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs

    What a gorgeous card .. .. I love the background very much! What a great free gift!

    Hope your snow disappeared quickly and that ice hasn't stayed around!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card Babs, love WOW with a touch of blue, gorgeous snowflakes and embossing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous embossing folder, and the pattern really stands out in the brayered blue ink. Your card is just beautiful all over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, and the icy colours make it look really wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant winter card, beautiful, Babs!
    Thank you for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - really elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x