Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Today belongs to You


Hello my crafty friends, I recently purchased the Crazy Dog  stamps  a couple of weeks ago now, and I have been itching to get them stamped up, so today I thought I would have a play, I stamped a couple of the dogs and thought what do I do now, there's so many amazing cards out there made with the crazy dogs and heaps of inspiration to get you started, so I just went for it and hope I have not duplicated anyone's card. I coloured the dog, parcels, and balloons, with a mixture of promarkers copic's and Spectrum noir. The balloon card is from a pad called Betty's studio and measure's 30 x 15cm,  with glitter and embossed pages, it's lovely I bought it here in Portugal, the sentiment is a rubber stamp it comes with a few more, sorry I have lost the pkt so I can not remember who made them..

                                                                     

                             I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything goes/use pattern paper thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.pt

Anything goes ttcrd.blogspot.pt

Always anything goes craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.pt

Birthdays craftycardmakers.blogspot.pt

19 comments:

  1. It's such fun Babs and adore the colours you have used.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babs

    So pleased you found my blog .. .. that means I have now found you too.

    You have posted some lovely cards and this one is brilliant. I love the bright and bold colours and the fun images.

    I am now follower number 31 .. .. but for some reason it doesn't want to display my picture. Perhaps Mr Blogger thinks I look too dodgy!! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Babs, a fabulous design and great colour choices.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! I love all the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Babs! love these Crazy Dogs too..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fun card Babs, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so super cute, colorful and fun!! You've done a wonderful job using the Crazy Dog image!! I love it! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh wow this is another adorable card and your colouring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant card, fabulous colouring, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Babs! Such a CUTE doggie card! Love the bold teal and sweet design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do so LOve these dogs! Keep thinking I might just buy them. Seeing as I have the birds lol.
    Great colours and I LOve the design. He sure looks to love that hat!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is such a fun card Babs! Love the bright colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So perfect !! Love The colours and The design is wonderful
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci,
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great birthday card. Love those crazy dogs. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this week at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Babs. Is it my imagination or does that dog look like he's had a few too many ;). Superb stamping and I love the colour palette that you've used. Hugs, Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely fabulous Babs. Love him and your super bright colours you used on him and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card Babs. Love this stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Babs what a brilliant stamp and your card is just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic fun card and colour. I have these stamps on my wishlist! Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x