Saturday, 15 October 2016

Spell on You

Challenge # 85
Morning all thank you for popping in, today we have a new challenge over at Sparkles  Monthly and this month Del has chosen the theme and she would like to see Put a Spell on You ( Halloween )  i hope you will pop on over to Sparkles Monthly and see the fabulous  cards and inspiration from the rest of the DT.. For my card I have used some Halloween stamps from Stampendous, the owl stamp is from Hampton Arts, a friend sent me all the Halloween stamps, I stamped the little cat & the pumpkin then cut them out and added them to my card, I coloured the owl with promarkers, and added a bit of London Fog memento ink around the image, the dies I used are from Spellbinders Nestabilities, and layering dies from Tonic.
                                                                     
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

16 comments:

  1. Brilliant just love hte design and love Halloween colours gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween Owl Babs and lovely bright oranges, always love the combo.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Halloween card Babs, brilliant image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Halloween card Babs, such a fun image and lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Halloween card Babs, fabulous image & design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Halloweenie design, Babs! Love the black circular frame, and your pyramid of pumpkins! Fantastic card! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun Halloween card Babs..
    BRilliant colours and design. I LOve your little cat and pumpkins and this bow is so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A SUPER fun card, love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Halloween card Babs, the little owl is so cute. Your layout looks fabulous and I love the pumpkins. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love working with orange and black. Love your cute bird. Mine uses a silly Tim Holtz bird.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 120, Halloween. Hope to see you again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Halloween card, brilliant design x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Babs

    What a great fun card .. .. I do love the colours of Halloween .. .. but never seem to have reason to make any cards for it.

    I hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely fun card. I think the little owl is just super. And that pile of scary pumpkins is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a super fun Halloween design!! Love the circle frame for your oh so cute owl!! Great design with festive Halloween colors! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I love the owl. Thanks for joining in this months Halloween challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x