Saturday, 1 October 2016

show me a Snowman

Challenge # 69

It's hard to believe it's the 1st October already. We have a new challenge for you at  SparklesChristmas and this time we would like to see a SNOWMAN ( this must be a Prominent feature). For my DT card I have gone with an image from stampendous I coloured with promarkers and added some lose glitter, the Fleur De Lis rectangle is the background die,, I am sorry but I can not remember where the die came from I have used as a tree, I used a old Merry Christmas sentiment stamp from Woodware, all other papers came from my scrap box...our sponsor this time is Caz who is kindly giving away this wonderful prize to one lucky winner..

                                                                     




15 comments:

  1. He's a really happy looking snowman Babs and love the shades of lilac for Christmas.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card . . . Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card . . . Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Babs, such a super snowman and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous snowman card! Lovely design, and great use of that fleur de Lis die cut! Happy card! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely love that snowman and fab dies gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous snowman scene card Babs! love the papers and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous! I LOve these colours Babs. The cutest of snowmen and these dies are so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little snowman and a fabulous backdrop with the fleur de lis die! Thanks for visiting me today and becoming a 'follower'...I've dropped by your blog to return the favour! Crafty hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is a really sweet card Babs… I love the cute snowman. Love the ornate frame and the little tree too!
    Sorry you've not been getting my posts. I hope you get the next one ok.
    Hope you are keeping well.. have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous snowman.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card and snowman Babs is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Babs, What a sweet card! I love your little snowman, and I never would've thought of putting a Fleur de Lis frame with a snowman... but it works perfectly with your pretty design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow your card is just gorgeous!! I love the colors, the layers and texture along with that super sweet snowman too!! :) Gorgeous design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. Love it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x