Sunday, 30 October 2016

JOY, PEACE, LOVE..

Hiya thanks for popping in,I spent all yesterday afternoon on my card, I kept sticking things on upside down, back to front I was ready to give up at one point, plus my hubby was talking to me  all the time which wasn't helping lol, but hey it all came together in the end. I have used quite a few dies to many to mention them all. My little snowman is from Penny Black called Jolly  Friends, I coloured him with my promarkers then cut him out.   JOY, PEACE, LOVE. sentiment is also a Penny Black stamp from another set called Wonder Collection ...
                                       
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge's

Let's make a start on Christmas allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk
anything goes as long as it's Christmas craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk
Holiday cards with Animals jinglebellesrock.blogspot.co.uk

17 comments:

brenda said...

It's a lovely cold and frosty winery scene Babs a I do like those tall and slender trees. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts, your card is perfect for our theme this weekk.

B x

B x

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs,fab winter scene

Joan

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely STUNNING wintry scene!! Love the dimension and sparkle on this! HUGS :)

Donna Ellis said...

What a sweet, beautiful, lovely, frosty, delightful, gorgeously put together card scene, Babs! Love everything in your pretty card! hugs, de

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love everything about this card Babs. Fabulous stamping, die cuts and layout, and I love the font used on the sentiment, it's a gorgeous Christmas card. Sandra X

Sian said...

Well done for sticking at it. It turned out great in the end! This is a really lovely card.

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty scene your image and dies are stunning x

pam said...

Stunning Christmas card design Babs, love the image and fabulous dies used.
Pam x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Babs, lots of lovely white die cut details - you have created a wonderful scene for you super snowman.
Pauline
x

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous this is a stunning white on white design and that slash of colour really makes it pop gorgeous Love and hug Carole x

susiestacey said...

Stunning card and you have created a lovely scene.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Janis Lewis said...

Ca-UTE! Love it!
~DT Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation Babs, Thank you for Joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 305 - hope to see you again soon x

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our cute animals Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous design. Such a GOrgeous scene and lots of pretty embellishments too. Had to laugh..Men..mine wants me quite when the footballs on lol.
Chrissyxx