Thursday, 27 October 2016

Fairytale or Fantasy

Today we have a new challenge over at Cardz4Galz, Helen has chosen the theme for this next two weeks which is Fairytale/ Fantasy. So.why not pop into the blog and joy in with the fun and see What amazing creations the rest of the DT have made, hopefully you will find plenty of inspiration.for my card I have made a tag, I am really out of my comfort zone with this sort of technique, but that's one thing I love about being on a DT it makes you do things you don't normally do but I enjoy trying..for my tag I used stamps from inkylicious and Lavinia and distress inks for my background..

                                


                                 

10 comments:

  1. What super colours and a great Lavinia image and card Babs, the background inking is seamless.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous you have so much talent and we are lucky that you share it with us bloggers thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning and magical tag!! Really love the silhouette over your gorgeous colored sky!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag Babs, gorgeous colours and the moon's got a lovely glow to it. I agree with what you say about being on a Design Team, it is good to try things out of your comfort zone and you've done a fabulous job here. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful, sweet and colorful creation, Babs! Your background is truly magical in color, and your fairy is obviously doing what fairies do when no one is looking - enjoying herself immensely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag Babs, love the background colours and gorgeous stamping.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you might have been out of your comfort zone but you've made a gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x