Thursday, 29 September 2016

So cute

hello, so pleased you have popped in, this is the second of my two new stamps I received last week, it's from wild rose Studio, I stamped them on to a oval shape cut from tonic oval die, then onto another oval shape this time it's the scallop edge from tonic, I coloured them with pro-markers, and added some lose glitter, I did not have a Christmas word so I just stamped Christmas and add the cut out wishes, I am not sure on the die behind my stamped image as it was cut out a while ago , buttons and papers are from my craft box and scrap box, I was rushing to finish my card last night before the day light went, I had my card with the opening at the top but I stuck my image on with out realising serves me right for rushing haha..
                                                        
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This certainly IS so cute!! Love tha image and your coloring! :) HUGS

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love the image and the colouring is stunning x

Natalia Smith said...

Such a gorgeous card and adorable image x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie this is Babs..
Great colours and I LOve your design. The die cut is so pretty too.
Chrissyxx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Babs, love the sweet image beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Wendy xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Babs, love this adorable image and layout.
Pam x

Pollard Carole said...

Hi Babs what a stunning design and just love the new stamp gorgeous Sorry not been commenting recently on your fab cards but been on holiday for three weeks sadly the wifi was very unreliable. Hope you are well I'm slowly getting back into a craft routine !! Love and hugs Carole x

Debbie said...

Hi Babs, your card is adorable. Loving this image.Beautiful bright colours. Fab. Hope you're well. hugs xx