Saturday, 24 September 2016

robins

Well that's the summer holidays over,the last of my family headed off home to England first thing this morning! When my niece arrived last Saturday she brought me two gorgeously cute stamps from Wildrose studio, which I love , i have been waiting all week to stamp them up, so now the washing and cleaning done I sat down and made this card with one of my new stamps called Robins on Branch. I coloured them with my water colour pencils, I don't use them often and I feel out of my comfort zone when I do, but anyway that's what i used and I enjoyed using them, just need more practice lol..I added glitter to there cute little hats and some glitter on the berries too, the Merry Christmas sentiment is a old stamp from Woodward, the Star Die is from Memory Box, papers, buttons, and confetti are all from my craft box..
                                                                           
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge's
ttcrd.blogspot.pt Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Babs! love this cute image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this image is just way too cute...has me smiling from ear to ear! And beautifully colored too! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday's!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is a very cute image Babs and love all the fresh greens and a rather nice layout as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Fabulously colored...just an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I do like that stamp too so not surprised you were itching to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card - love the cute image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute row of Christmas robins, Babs! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card, love your colouring of the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful Card! I love your little robins. Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! Such a sweet image and what a fabulous Christmas design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super Christmas card Babs, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card. lovely Christmas colours. great colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had way more willpower than I would have! These are darling little birds! Love the papers and the die behind the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Critters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful card stock patterns and super sweet little birds image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darling, Babs! Sweet, sparkly, festive and fun! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x