Friday, 9 September 2016

boo !

Yesterday I decided I wanted to make a card,  i haven't been doing much crafting recently but yesterday for the first time in weeks I really felt like doing some crafting, so not really knowing what I wanted to do I just played about and eventually I came up with this card. I think I will send it to my friend in America seeing she sent me some Halloween stamps last month, the crazy cats I had stamped already so I just coloured it with memento potter's clay and the hat with bamboo leaves. The background I used is a piece of card I cut from a wall die, then I used it to stencil through with memento LondonFog. The orange shaped hexagon card I stamped  a spiders web on it  from MSE using memento London Fog, as you can see I have used a few die cuts that I cut out ages ago, I know the brands but I can not remember the names of all of them.

                                                                         

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Fur-ever friends lilredwagon.blogspot.pt

Critters & creatures livelaughstamp.blogspot.pt

Layers craftycardmakers.blogspot.pt

Anything goes with die cuts cuttlebugmania.blogspot.pt





18 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to just craft without any specific requirements Babs and this looks like you really enjoyed making it. Sure you friend will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card Babs, love your crazy cat witch

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Halloween card, I love your tree and fence die cuts, fab cat image too!Nice use of layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers! Hope to see you again!
    Glenda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Babs, you have created a fabulous Halloween scene - I hope you had fun making it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Halloweenie card, Babs! Love the bold colors, spooky shapes, and awesome design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card shape and love the scene you created. So cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for Halloween. All the different elements came together so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your design in our Layer It Up Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Babs, great images and die cuts.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful HW card, love the cat witch. Sometimes it's good jut to play and let the card develop. so pleased to see you slowly getting back in the saddle. Hugs. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful HW card, love the cat witch. Sometimes it's good jut to play and let the card develop. so pleased to see you slowly getting back in the saddle. Hugs. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful halloween card! A lovely design and you have used very nice dies too. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this card is absolutely adorable!! I love the fun Halloween scene and your shaped design! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, great idea . . . .Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card design Babs! love the Cat!.
    Sorry for no comments been on holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling Halloween design and such a fun cat.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABulous fun image.
    Brilliant design and I LOve your pretty dies.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x