Thursday, 29 September 2016

Autumn colours

Challenge # 32

Today we have a new challenge for you at Cardz4Galz and its Amy who as chosen the theme for this next fortnight , and she would like to see Fall( autumn colours) on your cards or projects..  For my DT card I have used one of Penny Johnson clear stamps from stampavie, I have had this stamp for quite a while and it's one of my favourites, when I look at the image I can imagine her and her little dog going for a walk on a windy day, it's my be because her scarf and hair looks like it's blowing in the wind..from a piece of white card i cut out the square stitched edge die from memory box to stamp my image onto ,the purple square deckle edge i cut from tonic nesting die's, I coloured my image with my promarkers, and for the leaves, i coloured a piece of card with my mementos ink pads  bamboo leaves, potters clay, and Dandelion to try and create some Autumn colours , I then punched the leaves out with a leaf punch that I bought here in Portugal, but it has no manufacturing name so I don't know who made it..
                                             
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges
craftybootschallenges.blogspot.pt Autumn in the Air 
crazychallenge.blogspot.pt Autumn is coming

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, your colouring is beautiful and love the scene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Babs, really cute little girl and her dog and lovely colours too

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous autumnal card Babs, lovely image and great composition. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Autumn Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! She's so adorable and I love the falling colorful leaves! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous l love the image and the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Babs, fabulous image!
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Babs, love this image and fabulous colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and colorful! We don't have Fall wardrobes here, and this little girl makes me wish we did! Darling creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge and good luck! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x