Thursday, 1 September 2016

funky Angels

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog, firstly  I just want to say I am sorry I have not been about a lot just recently, I am having issues with my health, and haven't felt up to crafting , but i am determined it won't get the better of me and hope to be back to full time crafting 
again soon.  We have a new challenge starting at  Sparkles Christmas  and Brenda has Choosen Angels/Fairies.. For my card to have used a old stamp from Stamposurus stamped onto a stitched edged die from memory box, I  coloured my imaged with Promarkers, added some glitter, and two snowflakes , then I mounted it onto a 5x5 scolloped edge card, the sentiment Hark the Hearld Angels sings came with the Angel stamp.
                                                                     
We have a lovely prize this month, sponsored by Sandra
I am entering my card into the following challenge's








                                                 











                                                     
                                                                                

19 comments:

  1. Great card and love your choice of soft colours Babs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babs, your little trio of angels certainly make me think of Christmas. The snowflakes add the perfect touch to your sweet card. Happy 3 months til Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Babs, so sorry to hear that you have health problems.. I'm glad you are trying to keep up with the crafting… me too. I can't do very much at moment, but am determined to do some when I am able. It lifts my mood and takes my mind of the health issues. Hope things improve for you soon.
    This is a gorgeous card… such a sweet image and your soft colouring is very beautiful. Love those wee snowflakes! :-)
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and adorable image, love the design.
    Hope you feeling better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Babs, those angels are so sweet


    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet stamp its lovely I love it Take care of yourself I hope you are feeling better very soon love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you have not been well Babs, you take care.
    Beautiful colouring on this sweet image, love the card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet colored image and design Babs. Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Babs, adorable image coloured beautifully. Sorry to hear you are having health issues, do hope you are feeling better soon.
    Sending hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those sweet angels!Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you've not been keeping so well. Hope things improve for you soon dearie. Adorable card you've made. Loving these little cuties. Take care. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Babs! Such a delightful heavenly chorus, your angels are singing so joyously! Darling! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog, and for leaving a sweet comment. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Such a tough way to go. My mom died from pancreatic cancer. I still miss her.

    Thanks again for drawing attention to your blog! I am your newest google follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sweet trio of angels! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card Babs, sweet angels and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my what an adorable colored image and card design Babs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x