Monday, 1 August 2016

shaped Card

Challenge 67

Today there is a new challenge starting at Sparkles Christmas, and this time we would like to see a Sharped Christmas Card, and we have a great sponsor Marianne dies, who are giving away a fabulous prize to one lucky winner. For my card I have gone with an easel card, papers topper and sentiment are from one of the craft magazine that was given to me by a friend, I mounted the topper on to a nestabilities die , snowflakes are from Sue Wilson..

                                                                             


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design I love this fab card this is one of my favorite Christmas colours its lovely. love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card design Babs, love the image and die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card dearie. Loving the easel card shape too. Hope you're well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Christmas card Babs, such a fun snowman image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x