Thursday, 4 August 2016

Monochrome

Hello and thank you for popping by, today we have another new challenge starting at Cardz4galz and this time we would like to see Monochrome, the rest of the design team have made some really beautiful cards too, so we hope you will join in the fun too.. For my card I have used one of my new folders I got as a present from my friend in America called Woodland Texture from Stampin up, tree stamp is from Serendipity , I added some birds that i cut out with memory box bird die, and the hello die is a memory box die too.
                                                                     
I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges



11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and l love Monochrome xx

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs, like your new EF and the little birds

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Babs, a fabulous monochrome design.
Pauline
x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful monochrome card, great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

pam said...

Beautiful monochrome card design Babs, gorgeous tree stamp and love the embossing folder as a background.
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Gorgeous and Classy - sweet and darling - lovely card design, Babs. I saw it at the C4G site and had to stop by to both pin your design, and be further inspired! Thank you!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Babs! Thank you for your visit and very kind comment on my blog. And thank you for becoming a follower. I am one of those people that Google has caught in a net - I am unable to use google follow - people can follow me, but I cannot follow them. There are quite a few people experiencing this problem and google is working on a fix. So I will join your blog as soon as I can! Thanks for understanding. hugs, de

Pollard Carole said...

Gorgeous classy card what a very lovely design it is stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card love the style . . Lesley x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card love the style . . Lesley x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Babs...sorry I keep missing your cards, for some reason your blog posts and some of my other friends I follow their posts do not show up in my reading list :(
hugs
Wendy xx