Monday, 15 August 2016

Challenge # 83 Lots of Layers

Thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all your lovely comments and I would love to return a comment so if you leave me a comment on my blog to say you have visited I will leave you one right back... For my card I have used a rubber stamp from Heartfelt creation, called Sunflower Bouguet, I coloured the flowers pink, because to me the flowers do not remind me of sunflowers.. Also this month at Sparkles Monthly we have a fabulous sponser it's the fabulous LC Designs, who are giving away a lovely gift to one lucky winner

                                                                           

                                                                                        
           

11 comments:

brenda said...

I always think green and pink make such a perfect colour combo Babs and this is such a pretty summery creation.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented and gorgeous image used too! x

Basslady said...

a marvellous flower card!

hugs and kisses from germany
your new team-mate
silvi xoxo

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs with a very pretty colour scheme and a lovely stamp

Joan

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a fresh looking card and the flowers are so pretty, lovely colours too. Sandra :) X

pam said...

Beautiful image Babs, love your papers and layout.
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Babs! Darling card, and so sweetly colored! I especially like the dramatic black edge around your background panels! Beautifully done! Hugs, de

Pollard Carole said...

Beautifully designed card the image is so pretty and I just love the pretty colours gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Babs, such a pretty image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

Babs this is just so pretty. Adore the pink and green. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Diane said...

What a beautiful coloring and card design Babs.

Hugs Diane