Monday, 18 July 2016

Halloween

Hi everyone thank you for visiting my blog.. The other day while visiting a friend for a day of crafting, not that we do a lot as we are normally doing to much talking haha .. I stamped up a couple of her Crazy Catz, which now I have purchased some of my own, then in the afternoon we made some background papers with our embossing folders and Wax paper, which I really enjoyed as its ages since I have done that technique. I coloured the Catz with distress inks, I used Spiced Marmalade to colour my background and used black soot for the edges, witches hat and lantern are from Crazy Things, I tore a piece of wall from a wall embossing folder, spiders web, spider and sentiment is all hand drawn and written, I know it way to early for Halloween but I just could not wait to share it with you..

                                                                             

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Anything Goes with a Stamp pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk

Create A Scene simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Halloween card design Babs, love the cats and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable what a super cute Halloween design Babs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both had a great crafty day with lots of chat your card is gorgeous such fab colours and design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just a great fun card! Love all the details. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and fantastic card design.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck and don't forget you can enter up to 3 times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x