Thursday, 7 July 2016

Especially For You

Challenge # 26 Gingham

Today there's a new challenge at Cardz4galz and this time we would like to see Gingham on your creations chosen by Caz . I have gone with a rubber stamp image from L.O.T.V i stamped it on to a piece of white card I cut from my memory box square stitched edges, and coloured it with promarkers, I cut my card from a Go Kreate die , the star die is from x cut, the sentiment and sequins are from my craft box and gingham paper are from my scrap box, please have a look to see what gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have made , this is my card for the DT Challenge

                                                                   

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Double D challenge Simply Gingham daranddiane.blogspot.co.uk

Crafting musketeers Babies craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk

Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/




13 comments:

  1. That's really cute Babs, love the banners and the gingham stars

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation in such pretty colours Babs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Simply Gingham’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Babs, love this adorable stamp and colours, pretty papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet baby card Babs, I love the image and the beautiful shape!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! This image is so cute! Love the banner with stars. Gingham is perfect for a baby card, and I'm so glad to see this in our Simply Gingham challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Thank-you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore
    Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable Baby card Babs, such a cute image and lovey shape.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Babs this is so sweet I love this fab stamp and your very pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!Thanks so much for playing along at Double D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and so adorable Babs.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is very sweet Babs! such a wonderful image and I love the bunting… the gingham and sequins look really fab! :-)
    Hope you are well and having a good week
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x