Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Happy Christmas

Hello thank you for visiting my blog and hope you all had a fab bank holiday.. Today is my birthday and I have just been opening my cards and presents of family and friends, I have really been spoilt with new crafting goodies to play with later..  There's a new challenge starting over at Christmas Sparkles this morning and this time we would like you to use a minimum of Two Die's .. This is my DT card for the challenge I hope you like it..                                                               

                                                                       

 We have a fabulous sponsor this month it's Little Claire's Designs prize of digi stamps.                 

                                                                               

A snowflake Promise Anything Goes must be christmas asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk


Christmas Card Throwdown dies and /or Punches http://52cct.blogspot.co.ukhttp://52cct.blogspot.co.uk


6 comments:

  1. First off Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...........and believe me Babs you would not want to hear me sing it, I'm tone deaf.

    A really beautiful card today, love the colours and super use of your dies.

    Have a lovely day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and beautiful design.
    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Christmas card Babs, beautiful colours and such an elegant design.
    Happy Birthday,I hope you have had a lovely day.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Babs, sorry a bit late...beautiful Christmas card, love the dies and beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day! Enjoy playing with your new goodies :)
    Love your card, such pretty dies and colour.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! Love the colors and design. And, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x