Friday, 3 June 2016

For a Friend

Hello thank you for visiting my blog, I made my card using some stamps I got off my friend for my birthday, they  are  new from justrite stamps, I just love them. I have coloured them with promarkers, used sky blue memento ink pad for the sky and clouds, I cut out a cloud die Placed it on my card and just used my ink dusters over the cloud die to create a cloudy pattern.

                                                                       

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

A bit more time to craft Always anything Goes abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk


Aud Sentiment challenge Anything goes audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk


Crafting with Attidude Always anything goes craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk

                                

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Babs, adorable birds and lovely sentiment.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Babs, love this image and colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely summery feel to your pretty card Babs.

    Hope you have a god weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and love the long legs of the birds. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Babs, love your new stamps.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, love the cloudy pattern and fab stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very sweet card Babs! Love the fab sky background… and the birds are very cute! :-)
    Hope you are well
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x