Thursday, 26 May 2016

Vintage

Morning all , this is my first post in a couple of weeks, since I came home from Portugal my feet has not touched the ground and my blog has been neglected tut tut, but hopefully I am back to normal now ha what ever normal is..  

There's a new challenge starting at Cardz4galz and this time we would like to see Vintage or Shabby Chic for my DT card i have used a step card which was already pre cut,  I bought them a few years ago when I was at a craft fair, I inked the edges with Old Paper distress ink pad,  paper I used is from my scrap box, image is from a sheet of vintage images, the flowers are from  Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies which i just love, I stamped  and then coloured them Memento ink pad Angel Pink, cut them out with Delightful Daisy die 

                                                                     

        I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Deep Ocean Challenge  Shabby chic / Vintage deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

TTCRD  Anything Goes ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk

Crafting with Attitude All ways anything Goes craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk

Craft your Passion Anything Goes craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. A very pretty and fresh looking take on the challenge Babs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see all back to normal here today Babs, nightmare day for you yesterday.

    And what a glorious card, super image and vintage colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing worth the wait too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card design Babs, love the vintage image..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous card Babs and all so beautifully co-ordinated. It has a wonderful vintage feel and I really like how you've coloured and graduated the size of the flowers at the front of your card. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful vintage card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x